When Visiting Tiger Mountain Vineyards
- Please - no coolers, outside food, or outside beverages. ( We have new food and beverage offerings ).
- Cooler/outside food exceptions made for needs of nursing mothers and very young children ( but do check our new Tiger Cub offerings!).
- Furry family members that are very well behaved (no barking or aggressive behaviors) are very welcome in the beautiful open space of our Vineyards and outdoor seating areas. They must be leashed at all times. We reserve the right to ask our dear guests to take their dog off property at any time if they are disturbing other guests.
- No smoking, vaping, or tobacco use allowed on property. Thank you for understanding.
- This is a working farm vineyard. Vehicles and farm equipment may be in operation at any time including adjacent to guest areas. Please mind dogs and children for safety.
- Our guests having a wonderful experience is our number one priority and that starts with safety. We ask that you drink and behave responsibly. Our team is instructed to refuse to serve any guest that they believe appears to be intoxicated. Foul language is prohibited at all times as we welcome families to our vineyard. We are all here to have a good time!
- If you have any physical handicaps that require assistance to reach our Vineyard Café @ the Red Barn, please alert a team member so we may arrange for transportation. We have also added additional accessible parking at the Red Barn. Please see a team member.
When making purchases on our website or by phone:
- We offer refunds for prepaid experiences or events if cancelled at least two weeks in advance. Our team would be happy to help reschedule your reservation if something unexpected arises.
- All alcohol purchases are non-refundable.
- We will gladly exchange or provide a credit for any other merchandise that does not meet your expectation.